We collect and use your personal data exclusively within the boundaries of the data protection law of the Federal Republic of Germany. We advise you below of the nature, scope and purpose of the collection and usage of your personal data.
1. You may, as a matter of principle, use our internet pages without disclosing your identity. When you access our website your internet browser, for technical reasons, automatically transfers data to our web server such as the date and hour of your access, the URL (Uniform Resource Locator) of the referring website, the file accessed, the data volume transferred, the type and version of the browser used, the operating system and your IP address. In addition we use a session cookie to store a hash value generated from the environment variable. These data are stored separately from other particulars you input when using our offer. We are not in a position to attribute them to a specific person. They are evaluated for statistical purposes and deleted thereafter.
2. Personal data disclosed by you on our contact page e.g. for the purpose of accessing specific services or information are collected and used by us only within the bounds of the pertinent request and are thereafter deleted. This does not apply to accounting and bookkeeping data. Their deletion is governed by the statutory time limits.
3. We do not, as a matter of principle, pass your data on to third parties except where we are required, on a case-by-case basis, to disclose data stored by us to comply with an order of a competent authority to the extent necessary for purposes of criminal prosecution, warding off dangers, assisting the constitution protection authorities or the military counter-intelligence service in the discharge of their statutory duties or safeguarding intellectual property rights.
4. To enhance the functionality of our internet offer and user convenience we resort to so-called “cookies”, which enable us to store data on your computer when you access our website. You are free to prevent the storage of cookies on your computer by adjusting your browser accordingly even though this might curtail the functionality of our offer.
5. If you have allowed us to collect personal data, you may at any time revoke that permission by e-mailing us under email@example.com, in which case your data will promptly be deleted unless we are required to preserve them by law.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”), which resorts to so-called “cookies”, i.e. text files that are stored on your computer, enabling us to analyse your usage of this website. Your pertinent usage pattern generated by the cookie (complete with your IP address) is transferred to and stored on a US-based Google server. Google will use these particulars to evaluate your usage of the website, compile website activity reports for website providers and render further services related to website and internet usage. Moreover, Google will, where appropriate, transfer these data to third parties if required to do so by law or to the extent that third parties process them at Google’s request. On no account will Google correlate your IP address to other Google data. You are free to prevent cookies being installed by adjusting your browser accordingly. You should know, however, that if you do so you may not be able to make full use of all functions otherwise available on this website. By accessing this website you signal that you agree to the processing by Google in the manner and for the purpose described above of the data collected about you.
To protect your data we are using Google Analytics in a form that anonymises your IP address. You may at any time object to the future storage and use of your IP address by way of Google Analytics. You may do so by downloading a browser-add-on that deactivates Google Analytics (BETA) and is accessible under http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
2015 | All rights reserved.